I am not sure why, but I’ve been thinking of switching hospital since my full term is approaching.
I think because ever since I overheard my gynae’s overseas trip, that somehow got me thinking – what if he’s not in Sg to deliver my baby? Won’t I be paying his gynae fees for nothing (hefty $2.3k for his fees alone, mind you. I can go on a short trip to Bali sak)
I’ve been researching and asking around for opinions, been discussing this with my husband (kesian every night aku hog dia with this issue cos im veryyy fickled)
I need to decide fast, this 12th will my checkup with Dr Aziz.
But my motherly instincts (chet!) are telling me I’d end up in KKH, somehow.
Any thoughts, ladies?