ONE LAST PAYCHECK OF WEDDING FUND, AFTER THIS, WE ARE DONEEEEEEEEEEE! (actually not really ah, need to shop for our home pulak -.- never ending sia this saving thingy)
I’ve been singing and shouting, “its the final countdownnnnnnnn” every time I see Jaz. Hahahahahah I’ve never been THIS excited lately.
So anyhoo, updates on the wedding:
- ROMM interview – CHECKED
- wedding cake(sort of) – CHECKED
- fittings for Jaz – CHECKED
- start on Jaz gubahans – CHECKED
- start on playlist – CHECKED
- draft wedding itinerary – CHECKED
- both our wedding shoes – CHECKED
- site recce, floor plan – CHECKED
- berkat – CHECKED
We are down to the last SEVEN weekends(including tmr) to settle these:
- bridesmaids’ outfit
- change nikah venue
- buy bedding and curtain
- final fittings
- settle dulang items
- complete our DIY gubahans
- start on DIY bunga rampai
- start mailing out our invitations
- pre wedding photoshoot!!!
That’s all I can think of right now. Am I missing anything? I sometimes feel so lost, like there are so many other pending things, but I cannot think of any.
#51sleeps to #jazlixnatasha